Oh Mega Goodness Oil is “Your Skin’s BEST Friend”
Writer, Photographer, Entrepreneur, and all-around advocate of holistic living, Devon of Mama Wildling, raves O.M.G. (Oh Mega Goodness) Oil by Lisa Eddy “will be your skin’s BEST friend come the cold, windy and dry season, ” and Nourish by Lisa Eddy is “A Christmas gift that gives and gives and gives and gives.” Truly a beautiful testament in what happens when we practice self-care. Thank you so much, Devon!
A few highlights from the post include:
- When she messaged me…to come in and get a facial, it was an immediate yes. And even then, I didn’t know how important my skin was about to become.
- The occasional break-out and big dry patches that lined my chin…I had written them off as “just my skin”.
- After my facial, I touched my skin and couldn’t believe it was mine.
- To this day, these products are a massive part of my skincare routine.
- The best part? All of the products she uses (and creates) are all-natural.
- I’ve had aestheticians in the past who used all natural products and my skin still felt lackluster and lifeless.
In celebration of Devon’s love of the line, we have teamed up to offer 20% off all 5 of products found here which include:
- Balance Cream 1.7 oz
- Nourish Cream 1.7 oz
- OMG Oh Mega Goodness Facial Oil
- Replenish & Protect
- Restore Cream 1.7 oz
Thanks so much, Devon! It was a pleasure. To read more about Devon’s adventures in life, travel, and more – click here.
*Note that the discount code Devon lists is for first time purchased only. Follow me and you will be sure to stay in the know about the rotating deals I offer to my loyal followers!